A professional development experience like no other. This member-only experience is an opportunity for development industry professionals to hear about topical issues and gain new insights.
2021 UDIA Urban Futures State Conference
The State Conference is a one-day event held annually in the Barossa Valley.
This event provides members an opportunity to hear about the latest trends, development updates and network.
The event is a full day program closing with a networking dinner showcasing the hosting region at one of South Australia’s local wineries.
The State Conference includes the option to include overnight accommodation within the host region.
The 2021 UDIA Urban Futures State Conference will be held on Thursday 4 February 2021, from 9.30am at the Novotel Barossa Valley followed by a networking dinner at Yalumba Winery.
- Economic Update - Besa Deda, Chief Economist - St George Bank
- Property and Market Insights - Michael Matusik, Owner - Matusik Property Insights
- State Population Strategy and Insights - Alison Lloyd-Wright, Executive Director - Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Planning Reform and State Planning Commission Update - Michael Lennon, Chair - State Planning Commission
- Renewal SA Briefing - Chris Menz, Chief Executive - Renewal SA
- Changes to Bonding - James Levinson, Principal - Botten Levinson
Full program available soon.
Conference ticket: $950 incl. GST (Includes full conference program, networking breaks, pre dinner drinks and wine tasting, 3 course dinner, drinks package and bus transfers for the dinner)
Accommodation: Starts from $195 per night
MEMBERS ONLY EVENT - LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE
Pre Dinner Drinks Sponsor