A professional development experience like no other. This member-only experience is an opportunity for development industry professionals to hear about topical issues and gain new insights.
2021 UDIA Urban Futures State Conference
The State Conference was held on Thursday 4th February at the Novotel Barossa followed by a networking dinner at Yalumba Winery
This event provided members an opportunity to hear about the latest trends, development updates and network.
The program included the following:
- Economic Update - Besa Deda, Chief Economist - St. George Bank
- Property and Market Insights - Michael Matusik, Owner - Matusik Property Insights
- State Population Strategy and Insights - Alison Lloydd-Wright, Executive Director - Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- Planning Reform and State Planning Commission Update - Michael Lennon, Chair - State Planning Commission
- Renewal SA Briefing - Chris Menz, Chief Executive - Renewal SA
- Virtual Tour of Hobsonville in New Zealand by Katja Lietz, General Manager - Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities
Image Gallery from the event
For high resolution images, please contact Rebecca on email@example.com
Pre Dinner Drinks Sponsor